HOA LU – TAM COC – LUXURY
08:00 – 08:30 Guide and driver will pick up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter by DCAR or FUSO (7 seats or 17 seats).
– Depart for Ninh Binh province ,Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
– Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
12:30 Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant.
– Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Pick up/drop off by Dcar Limousine 7 Seats Or Dcar Fuso 17 Seats .
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee and boat fee.
- 2 Bottles of water on bus per Person.
- Tax and travel insurance.
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned above.
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
PRICE : 54$/PAX