Perfume Pagoda, the biggest pagoda complex in Vietnam, is about 75 km south from Ha Noi. This hosts the Perfume Festival, a Buddhist event that lasts from the first to the third month by the lunar calendar. All year round, you can enjoy marvelous scenery along the Yen River as well as the historical grandeur of the pagoda complex. On the way, if you fancy an invigorating work-out, you can row the boat by yourself.
07:40 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide,depart for Perfume pagoda , have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Take a 50 minute boat ride along the river side to enjoy beautiful landscapes of streams and paddy fields.
– Start hiking up to a unique pagoda inside Huong Tich cave on the mountain summit (2.5km in height). You will have a feeling of entering the holy land of Buddhism while experience the breath-taking views of surroundings.
12:30 Go back down and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
– Visit Thien Tru Pagoda .
– Board the boat back to the dock and return Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive back in Hanoi. Dropped you off at your morning places. Tour ends
GETTING CABLE CAR (optional)
- ONE WAY CABLE – CAR: EXTRA (US$ 4) PERON
- TWO WAY CABLE – CAR: EXTRA (US$ 8) PERON
- Pick up/drop off air – conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch.
- All sight-seeing fees and boat fees.
- Cable-car, drinks, travel insurance, tax.
- Tips and others not indicated in the tour.
THINGS YOUR SHOULD TAKE: Hiking boots, a hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, cash.
PRICE : 29$/PAX